Financial Planning

Financial Planning

Do you think it is worth using 1% of your estate to protect and grow the other 99%?

What work have you accomplished to integrate your retirement and your estate planning?

Does your Buy-Sell Agreement maximize opportunities to increase your basis and lower your capital gains tax?

What steps have you implemented to provide for your exit strategy?

Have you designed and adopted a Qualified Sick Pay Plan to enable you to continue getting paid by your business when you are unable to work?

Products offered through Strategic Partnerships with local Financial Planners.